Today (such as it was) is just a continuation of yesterday’s work.
I have turned off static-file handling for now, ironically after changing it to write RDFJSON, RDFXML, and Turtle. Linked Data Platform, and therefore Solid, require a lot of headers and by the time those are calculated, serving the body itself dynamically is fairly trivial. That doesn’t give anything concrete for ETag to build off of though, so that will probably change back. In the meantime, it’s starting to serve some of the other LDP-compliant headers.
I also got started on the Friday cleanup early, and have begun shifting todo’s into Gitlab issues. Not sure I’ll get too committed to that, though, because I think I’d like to self-host Gitea instead.